Key Benefits of Curtain Wall Frames
- Performance Thermal Break
- Exterior Glazed
- 1 3/4", 2" and 2-1/2″ Sightline
- Accommodates 1″ double or 1-3/4″ triple glazing units
- Mullion depths range from 2-7/8″ to 10″
- Captured and SSG styles available in all sizes
- Compatible with a variety of doors and operable windows
- U value as low as 0.30 (1″ glazing)
- U value as low as 0.20 (1-3/4″ glazing)
- I=62 with double glaze
- I=72 with triple glaze
We offer wide range Aluminum Curtain Wall system from our slimmest profile with only 1 3/4" which is ideal for small entrance framing and punched openings. Our 2" profile with mullion depths range from 2-3/4″ to 5″ deep. This system is ideal for storefront framing and small to medium spanning curtainwall and finally the 2 1/2" profile curtain wall framing with depth up to 10" will not only maintains the aesthetic and structural properties but utilizing a glass-reinforced nylon thermal break with double or triple glazing ideal for projects with strict thermal requirements.
Choose from versatile colors such as Clear, Bronze, Champagne Anodized frames, or endless color options in a durable powder coat finish.
2 color option available.